Oz.
is that a word for scrabble? why not? i would have gotten so many points for that word! =)
Bringing back memories.
The Wizard of Oz is on the WB channel tonight. While a 15-page policy paper awaits me, I can hardly keep my attention on my second page. (and yes, it's due tomorrow). Rather than talking about my delinquency, I will have to admit that I almost forgot why the classic musical is so well-acclaimed. The dances, the songs, and of course, the colors! never cease to amaze me how far cinematography has gone. A scarecrow without a brain, tin-man without a heart, and a lion without courage? What am "I" without? nothing. nothing really. =)
looking forward to really spend some quality time with family and friends. this cannot be a better time for wrap ups. although i was about to post some of the thanksgiving pictures, i was asked to censor most of them....so sorry dudes and dudettes. =) but for a quick recap, had a G-B-P thanksgiving in boston. professional chef cooked the thanksgiving dinner--smoked turkey, smoked duck, gourmet dishes...wow! =) good quality time.
is that a word for scrabble? why not? i would have gotten so many points for that word! =)
Bringing back memories.
The Wizard of Oz is on the WB channel tonight. While a 15-page policy paper awaits me, I can hardly keep my attention on my second page. (and yes, it's due tomorrow). Rather than talking about my delinquency, I will have to admit that I almost forgot why the classic musical is so well-acclaimed. The dances, the songs, and of course, the colors! never cease to amaze me how far cinematography has gone. A scarecrow without a brain, tin-man without a heart, and a lion without courage? What am "I" without? nothing. nothing really. =)
looking forward to really spend some quality time with family and friends. this cannot be a better time for wrap ups. although i was about to post some of the thanksgiving pictures, i was asked to censor most of them....so sorry dudes and dudettes. =) but for a quick recap, had a G-B-P thanksgiving in boston. professional chef cooked the thanksgiving dinner--smoked turkey, smoked duck, gourmet dishes...wow! =) good quality time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home